If you are interested in becoming a Resident Artist, you will need to submit an Artist Statement/Proposal.
Call us or send us an inquiry to receive application forms so we can get you started!
Space Rental (Resident Artist):
- $200 per month (open studio unavailable during classes or events)
- Tenants must provide own materials (materials may also be available to purchase on site)
- Tenants must pay for own kiln firing; contact us to receive the latest kiln rental price guide)
- Maintain a clean studio environment
- Participate in studio sales and events (discounted workshops)