- Four consecutive Saturdays from 1:00 – 3:00 PM.
- $180 per “child” (under 16) per 4-week session. You will be asked to leave emergency contact info and to remain nearby.
- Parents can join their child(ren) during the Saturday children’s pottery class either by observing (free) or purchasing their own seat to take part in pottery making (depending on seating availability).
- In each class, we will focus on a handful of techniques and create a variety of artwork. The class is semi-choice-based and will be up to the child what they want to create; we will focus on 1-3 works per 2-hour session. 1st hour is dedicated to making the artwork, the 2nd hour is dedicated to finishing and glazing artwork. The final class will focus on finishing all artwork created during the session.
- You will be contacted with pick-up information in 6-8 weeks after the session.